Discover Our Top-Notch Remodeling Services
JP Kitchen Studio offers tools to assist you with your budget, project planning, and choosing finishes. We understand how difficult this process can be and will do whatever we can to assist you.
– We provide accurate information so you can make informed decisions on your project.
– We listen to your needs and provide ideas you may not have considered before.
– We have a passion for what we do and become personally invested in your project.
– We offer quality products at every price point to fit your budget and style.
We stay up-to-date on codes, requirements, design opportunities and continuing education through the NKBA and NARI. Our staff is active in the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), Oconomowoc Chamber of Commerce, and Watertown Area Chamber of Commerce.
Our Process Involves the Following Steps:
– A no-charge, in-home consultation : A specialist from JP Kitchen Studio will come to your home, take dimensions, photos, and discuss design objectives.
– Preview design consultation : We’ll put our ideas together and present them to you on our in-studio “Virtual Vignette”. See your options in real time on our life-size screen. We’ll present a variety of conceptual plans and pricing at this appointment, however, drawings will not be released at this time.
– Design fee : We don’t charge a ‘design fee.’ However, we do ask for a retainer so we can give you our undivided attention. This amount varies depending upon the size of your project and is non-refundable. It is, however, applied to your invoice when materials are ordered. This retainer also includes copies of floor plans, elevations, and perspectives.
– Final measure : Before any materials are ordered, we’ll check and double check all materials and measurements with our carpenter / project manager.
– Order process : Once we have verified dimensions, materials will be ordered. We work closely with our suppliers to ensure the materials arrived in a timely fashion.
– Installation : Our professional installers try to make the installation process as easy and efficient as possible.
What Will a Designer Do for Me?
Working with a professional will take a lot of the uncertainty and stress out of the process of planning a new kitchen. Your designer is a partner who can envision and prepare for possibilities and situations that may not occur to you as well as help manage technical details. Professional designers have specialized knowledge that can help save time and money in the remodeling process.
Trust Our Superior Craftsmanship
At JP Kitchen Studio, our designers are dedicated to your budget, satisfaction, and particular style. We’re not perfect, but our expertise and experience allows us to foresee potential problems and address them head on. Think of your new kitchen design as an investment, not an additional cost.
Allow Our Trustworthy Team to Modernize Your Home
You get experienced design skills, project management abilities, an established track record, and high-quality work when you work with JP Kitchen Studio. We understand design trends, find the right resources, and avoid issues with codes and permits because we specialize in kitchens and baths.